Friday, March 17, 2006

'House keeping"

Shock - horror !! No I don't mean vacuming or dusting. Why disturb the dust bunnies they aren't hurting anyone!

No I have had a bit of a blog spring clean. Thanks to Matthews help I have managed to tidy up my side bar a little and work on the linking , text etc.

So you may notice a few differences. So thanks sooooo much to Matthew! I have met so many kind people on the net/blogging world. I know that there a a few weirdos out there but have avoided them so far.

I suppose I better mentioning "knitting" before I get off to bed having spent rather a long time on the "spring clean".

I have now managed to get 2/3 of the sleeves done on my computer knitting, green jersey for DP. I must be spending too much time on the PC. :) I am going to have to find another easy project at this rate.

Tomorrow I must get the pin done for my cape as the entry forms need to be sent off and I have to label and pack it up with my basket. They need to be there at the end of this month so I mustn't leave it to the last minute again!

A thought before I get off to bed. For those of you who are fed up of winter or are suffering a little:

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity prosperity would not be so welcome" Anne Bradstreet

Knit on all I promise to post some pics of buttons tomorrow. >^..^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home