Thursday, April 20, 2006

On the way! Finally!

Hi just a quick 5 min post to let you all know that I am finally packed and ready to go. Only 1/2 hour late!! Have to make Napier by 2.50pm to collect some one from the airport up there so Mum may have a quicker trip than she anticipated. [ Have already been told to stick to the 100!!]

Not sure what the internet access will be like but I have my laptop and camera so hopefully I can do at least one post while away.

I still haven't heard re entries so will just have to find out when I get there.

Happy knitting all until I return. >^..^<

1 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Good Luck, Good Luck and Good Luck again. Have a lovely trip. I spent a couple of hours in Napier last May on a whirlwind bus tour so I'll picture you where I had a lovely coffee and cake,
Cheers Gillian

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home