Monday, February 13, 2006

Progress at last !!

 

At long last I think I am on the way. To a knitted cape of many colours that is.

The dark blue band at the bottom is the neck band as I am knitting this down from the neck. The dark blue at each side is the bands centre front and the colours are the strips I am knitting and increasing downwards. Once I have reached about elbow length I will then knit a blue band across all stitches then cast off. So about a third of the way there.

I will then have to knit the strips to weave in from side to side. So 2 more days to finish the body then the strips............hmm will I make it?

Having fun now that the knitting is going better. I have also enjoyed watching the Olympics.

We did have a slight hold up!! Patches, out cat had a sharp object sticking out of her back so had to make an emergency trip to the vet. Turned out to be a cats claw!! So was fighting this afternoon...hm!!! An injection and pulled out and a pill etc etc. Won't be buying any stash this week!!!

HI Patches!! Just let her in she is trying to type!! After banning her because of the two dead mice on the ktichen floor tonight as well as a lizard!!

Well I am off to have supper and watch some more olympics and knit a few more rows.!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverley said...

I am surprised you even managed that!!

I am not my best first thing, now at midnight now lol!! Blow having to get up for work, would rather be knitting... oh well!

10:17 am  
Blogger Ragnar said...

Uhm...yer nuts girlfriend, but you probably know that by now.

So what are you gonna knit for the summer olympics?

10:45 am  
Blogger Beverley said...

Hmmm you get longer for those don't you?

Perhaps it is time to do some more lace knitting there is a lace cape I have designed and not knitted yet.

Anyone know when they are on?

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home